Welcome-

Now reserving spring and summer sessions! Call Mickelle at 801.898.3431 to schedule today!

2 sisters + 2 brothers = 4 adorable cousins

10.14.2010
You may recognize these gorgeous kids from here and here.

I love when people have a good experience and come back for more photos. Especially when the kids are as cute and cooperative as these four. Could these two brothers, Sean and Liam, be any cuter??











These are the boys gorgeous cousins, Alexis and Sophie. I took Alexis' pictures before ... I think she liked me more this time. My proof? All the amazing pics she posed for. This was the first time I had met baby Sophie. Needless to say I was smitten. The brown eyes, the rolls, her porcelain skin ... I could go on. Or I could take her home. This post is sure to make you baby hungry.



















I love the next two so much, I had to post both ...





This is the "I've had enough" face!

1 comments:

Krista Wilde said...

Gorgeous! Great work.