Welcome-

Now reserving spring and summer sessions! Call Mickelle at 801.898.3431 to schedule today!

A Family First

11.08.2009
You may recognize Robyn and Ryan from the "I DO" section on my website. I was fortunate enough to shoot their engagement/bridal shots last spring. This is Robyn's side of the family. They were so much fun to photograph. In addition to being a family filled with beautiful people, they are really funny! We laughed a lot!

Plus, don't their clothes look awesome!



The CUTEST parents ever!



A candid shot of Jackie . . . isn't she beautiful!



A new Facebook pick for Matt . . .


My favorite couple to photograph, people ask me all the time if they are models or a "real" couple. 100% real, people!!!



Last, but not least - Martini and Jager - the grand-puppies!


0 comments: