Welcome-

Now reserving spring and summer sessions! Call Mickelle at 801.898.3431 to schedule today!

STEVENS ... Part I

8.05.2010
My friends' Lori and Missy have a big family. No, they have a giant family! I was lucky enough to have my dear friend Stephani helping me and it still took us 4 1/2 hours, a huge Diet Coke and many elephant calls to capture these eight (yes, eight!!!) beautiful families.

This is by far the longest post I've ever done, and it's only half of the family. Look for Stevens Part II, tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


WHEW .... halfway there!

0 comments: