Welcome-

Now reserving spring and summer sessions! Call Mickelle at 801.898.3431 to schedule today!

Brothers

10.21.2009
I grew up with Heather and Ryan. This is the second time I have photographed their cute family. Here is a sneak peak of the boys - you may recognize Braden from my website. Jace may be the sweetest baby ever. I shot these during halftime of a Utah away game. This is funny because Ryan's dad was my biology teacher in high school ... and a huge BYU fan. Each year we exchange gifts and sometimes jabs before the BIG game - this tradition has spanned over 16 years. Dang, I should have dressed the boys in Utah gear and sent Grandpa a photo of the boys in red. Maybe next year ... for now, enjoy!

Oh, and I made it back home with 10 minutes still remaining in the 3rd quarter. Not bad!! Go UTES!



The next two are my favorites!



3 comments:

Karen said...

These pictures are absolutely amazing!

Heather said...

They are so cute Mickelle!!! Thank you so much.

Kerry said...

These are adorable. Where did you shoot them?