Welcome-

Now reserving spring and summer sessions! Call Mickelle at 801.898.3431 to schedule today!

Jack and Ella

3.02.2010
This post is huge! It should be because I haven't posted in SO long. This family was so fun. I went to their home to update family pictures and take so shots of new baby Ella. Big brother Jack wasn't so sure he wanted to partake in the fun, until he heard my elephant noises - what we will do to get a smile. :)

Thanks to the "B" family for letting me share in this special time of their life. (Thanks Aimee for referring them) There were just too many pictures to share, so I indulged and posted a lot!

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sucker pictures! So CUTE!

Vanessa said...

what a doll...he is so cute! I love the sucker ones too...and that last one...to die for!